Business

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Iyanya sign with new management, MMG aitema


Artist of Nigeria, Iyanya has abandoned his long-time manager Ubi Franklin, who had signed him to his label of MMG.
The action star has signed with the company The Temple. He said that his new album will come out under the same label.
Through Instagram, the star has explained:
Dear fans, I am pleased to announce That I have now I gned on with Temple Management Company. About a year ago, Ubi and I discussed options to diversify our business INTERESTS and creative visions and we both agreed we would Explore all That AVENUES open to us. So much has happened since and I do not have now completed work on my new album will be released under Which a new record label. With both @thetemplecompany and the new album, I am now embarking in a direction Which will not only bring you the same quality, verve and energy That you have Become accustomed to, it will take things to the next level. Ubi remains my brother and we both look forward to this new phase of our careers. God bless you all.
His former manager Franklin replied to congratulate: 'Congratulations my Brother forever'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment